How to setup the printer:
- Make sure you’re connected to the Coworking wireless network
- The printer in the Coworking Center is Canon - imageCLASS MF642Cdw Wireless Color All-In-One Laser
** What we've noticed is that if you haven't yet added it as a printer to your computer and installed the drivers, and it goes inactive, you can't see it. We have set the sleep settings so it doesn't go to sleep so quickly. However, a better solution would be to use Add Printer on your PC to get it registered. I think that will fix all the issues with it. If you don't see the printer when you use Add Printer, go to the printer and click the Start button to activate it.
- Here's a link to the drivers:https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/color-laser/canon-color-imageclass-mf642cdw?tab=drivers_downloads
- Also - Canon PRINT Business is a free app available on the App Store® and Google Play™ Store. For more information, including compatibility, please visit https://www.usa.canon.com/mobile-app. Please see the respective websites for Apple AirPrint and Mopria Print Service for compatibility and additional information.
- Cost of printing: black & white: 10 cents. Color: 30 cents.
- When you print, go to The Coworking Center's website, login, then go to this page and click Add to My Plan next to the products you used: https://www.thecoworkingcenter.com/store/products