Mission: Support local talent and entrepreneurship in Lima, Ohio, by building shared intellectual and physical spaces and shared resources among professionals.
- Promote focused collaboration and co-innovation in technology, arts, and other sectors
- Provide leadership to Lima in developing shared spaces where said collaborations can take place
- Provide affordable access to these spaces to remotely- and independently-employed individuals
- Identify and support opportunities for outreach between the Co-working and greater Lima community to further leverage the talent of these independent professionals.
- Passion for intellection and innovation
- Commitment to inclusiveness and respect for differences
- Desire to networking and collaborating with other professionals
- Interest in together building a workplace that optimizes environmental sustainability, human-centered design, and utility
- A community of innovative, diverse people and talents who inspire and engage with each other
- Greater consideration of Lima by remote employees and entrepreneurs who are looking for a mid-sized city but a “larger-city” technology and arts community with common focus.
- Greater attractiveness of Lima to “Millennials” seeking economic opportunities that highlight values of sustainability, innovation, and inclusiveness and opportunities to connect with national and global markets.
- Greater personal income, tax revenues, and community heath for Lima citizens.
- Positive perception of the culture of the Greater Lima Region and its downtown city hub because unique, innovative startups locate here.
Get in touch with us
The Coworking Center
220 W Market St
Lima, OH 45801, USA
The The Coworking Center team
Entrepreneurial Development / The Meeting Place on Market & Shop for Good Boutique