COVID-19 Safety and Health Policy
Objective: Our goal with this policy is to protect the health of our members and visitors.
- No visitors will be allowed in The Coworking Center unless you are escorting them directly to your private office or a reserved meeting room. Please meet with visitors in the main dining area of the café.
- Do not come into The Coworking Center if you have any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- If using a shared space in The Coworking Center, please use the provided disinfectant wipes to clean surfaces. Coworking Center leaders will also be frequently disinfecting areas.
- Please follow social distancing guidelines and keep a 6 ft. distance from other members.
- Keep the doors between the café and The Coworking Center office area closed.
- The coffee house will be following all Ohio Health Department requirements, including employees wearing masks, tables socially distanced, frequent cleaning of all common areas including restrooms, and encouraging customers to wear masks.
- As always, please respect each member’s personal space and personal protective equipment.