Objective: Our goal with this policy is to protect the health of our members and visitors.
1. No visitors will be allowed in The Coworking Center unless you are escorting them directly to your private office or a reserved meeting room. Please meet with visitors in the main dining area of the café.
2. Masks are required in all areas of The Coworking Center and The Meeting Place on Market unless you are actively eating and drinking.
3. Do not come into The Coworking Center if you have any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
4. If using a shared space in The Coworking Center, please use the provided disinfectant wipes to clean surfaces. Coworking Center leaders will also be frequently disinfecting areas.
5. Follow social distancing guidelines and keep a 6 ft. distance from other members.
7. As always, please respect each member’s personal space and personal protective equipment.